We love rescuing food, but we need your help! We have lots of different things you can do. Spend as much or as little time as you want.
Ways you can help:
Help at Rescue locations
- Driving food to Rescue locations
- Setting up tables, displaying food, greeting customers
At our food distribution center in southwest Baltimore
- Weekdays, around noon to 3 pm
- Help unload trucks, and load deliveries
- Sort and pack food
- Assist pickups
Driving (especially with a larger vehicle)
- Pick up rescued food from stores
- Pick up from larger donation partners
- Deliver to Rescue locations
Gather donations at the Sunday Farmer's Market, downtown Baltimore
Please fill out the info form below. We'll contact you shortly.